INSIGHT™ powered by ATEX Financial, is redefining the idea of healthcare “transparency.” The new executive order, effective January 2021, requires hospitals to disclose cost estimate for at least 300 procedures to consumers. The regulation also requires hospitals to post a comprehensive machine-readable file that includes the following standard charges for all hospital items and services: gross charges, discounted cash prices, payer-specific negotiated allowables, and de-identified minimum and maximum negotiated allowables.
With INSIGHT™, consumers can:
• Access through a cloud-based solution through a PC, tablet, or mobile device.
• Access their healthcare benefit information.
• Generate their own estimates and to shop their healthcare.
With INSIGHT™, providers can:
• Cost-effectively satisfy the Rule CMS-1717-2,
180.50 – Requirements for making public hospital standard charges for all items and services.
180.60 – Requirements for displaying shoppable services in a consumer-friendly manner.
• Proactively engage their patient communities by providing a specific cost estimates.